The ITAM Review returns with our third annual Australian ITAM conference on 20th-21st November 2019 at the marvellous Bayview Eden, Melbourne – with a focus on taking ITAM beyond IT.
This is the only independent ITAM focused event in Australasia, offering unrivalled end-user-only networking and interaction and helping you to keep current and move forwards.
As our roles grow in seniority and technology changes, our scope increases. This conference will help equip you to grasp the opportunities to expand the reach of ITAM, offering advice on working with new and more senior stakeholders whilst also adjusting to the challenges of managing new asset types.
As well as our usual, excellent content around the various aspects of ITAM, we want to help prepare you, and your organisations, for the changes on the horizon.
Our expert speakers will be discussing topics including:
• Managing cloud costs in a DevOps era, and the emerging discipline of FinOps
• The latest in IaaS / SaaS management tools
• The growing importance of Hardware Asset Management
• Microsoft licensing in the cloud era
• What’s new in IBM Licensing
• The latest Audit Defence news, trends, and tactics
• Engaging with senior stakeholders
• Building an ITAM team & influencing senior management
• The latest salary trends, hottest skills, and the expertise required for the 2020s
Don’t miss this unique Australian ITAM conference and your chance to increase the visibility, credibility, and value of ITAM to your organisation.
If you’d like to be a speaker at this year’s event, head here.
Full price rate: $699 per person
Consultant/ Partner rate: $1,199 per person
Conference & Training course bundle ticket: $1,199 per person
More than 3 delegates? Contact us to discuss group booking discounts.
Attend one of our 1-day Licensing Training Courses the day prior to the conference (limited places available):