ITAM News & Analysis
Microsoft Licensing Boot Camp [Event]
31 August 2010
1 minute read
Microsoft Licensing Boot Camp
The Directions on Microsoft Licensing Boot Camp is a two-day workshop that gives you the information you need to intelligently evaluate your Microsoft licensing options and maximize the return on your software investment.
- Microsoft licensing concepts, terminology, and models
- Evaluating and purchasing Software Assurance
- Licensing for the major products, such as Exchange and Windows Server
- Strategies to follow in your Enterprise Agreement (EA) evaluation process
- Licensing products for virtualized scenarios
- How to get answers to your daily licensing questions
- Choosing the right Microsoft volume purchasing plan for your business
- Architecting your solutions with licensing in mind for maximum cost savings
- Using a product roadmap to make better purchasing decisions
Independent analyst firm Directions on Microsoft.
Chicago, 2nd & 3rd November. Use promotional code ‘ITAM’ to save $100 on your registration.
Click here to download the brochure and register.