Event Listing: SAM Skills Workshop, 14th July, London
09 June 2015
3 minute read
Do your SAM skills stand up to the demands of modern SAM?
SAM Skills Workshop
The SAM Skills workshop is a free to attend, joint event brought to you by BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT and The ITAM Review.
Run over an afternoon, starting over an informal lunch, we invite you to join us for an independent SAM Skills workshop that will discuss the very latest skills requirements for SAM professionals and network with peers.
You’ll learn from The ITAM Review team on how to assess the maturity of your SAM organization, how the SAM certifications from BCS address the complexity of this key business practice and participate in SAM roundtable workshops where you’ll be able to put your SAM skills to the test and learn from peers.
Key topics include
- Business skills and building the SAM business case and reputation of the SAM department
- Licensing skills and learning the key fundamentals for strategic vendors
- Audit defense skills and preparing your organization for audit requests
SAM Skills Workshop Agenda
Speakers & Workshop Leaders
Martin Thompson, ITAM Review
Gemma Walker, Livingstone
David Kelsey, BCS
Rory Canavan, SAMcharter
Greg Hallam, SoftwareOne
Thank you to our speakers and workshop leaders for supporting us with this event.
- Martin Thompson – Owner and Founder, The ITAM Review
- Gemma Walker – Senior Consultant at Livingstone Tech
- Dave Kelsey – ITAM and ITSM, BCS, The Chartered Institute for IT
- Rory Canavan – Owner and Founder, SAM Charter
- Greg Hallam – SAM Business Manager at SoftwareOne UK
SAM Skills Workshop Summary
- Who? BCS and ITAM Review
- What? Half day SAM Skills Workshop
- When? 14th July 2015, 1pm – 5pm
- Where? BCS, 1st Floor, The Davidson Building, 5 Southampton Street, London, WC2E 7HA Maps
- How? Free of Charge, but, please book your place via the BCS online booking system. Book Online https://events.bcs.org/book/1617/
UPDATE: Please note the BCS CMSG SAM Networking event will follow immediately after the SAM Networking event. You will need to book separately for this event. Details here: https://events.bcs.org/book/1634/