Podcast Episode 58: Setting realistic expectations for SAM projects
07 December 2018
1 minute read
In this podcast I’m joined by Hugh Skingley of Livingstone Tech and Patrick Phillips of Red Rock, a DXC Technology Company.
We discuss setting realistic expectations for SAM projects.
- The Australasian ITAM market
- Hidden SAM tool costs
- Outcome focussed SAM
- Underestimating efforts / Overestimating returns
- 15-20% SAM ROI vs. 30% Gartner ROI
- ITAM and Artificial Intelligence
- ITAM recruitment and bringing new blood into the industry
- How ITAM helps your social life?
Podcast back catalogue: https://itassetmanagement.net/category/podcasts/
View all our podcasts on SoundCloud or iTunes.