This is a free webinar from The ITAM Review on the indirect usage of SAP data and how to identify indirect usage & ensure compliance, sponsored by VOQUZ.
During system measurements and audits, SAP is increasingly looking for indirect use of SAP data. If this usage has not been agreed upon and regulated with SAP beforehand, affected user companies are often charged with high penalty fees.
But on which legal basis is SAP claiming additional payments? How do SAP user companies identify, whether and how SAP data is used indirectly? Which options do they have to negotiate indirect usage with SAP?
- Definition of indirect usage from a technical and a legal perspective
- Interests of SAP and licensees
- SAP contract documents regulating indirect usage
- Identification of indirect use (here we are going to provide a checklist of steps to take)
- Tips and recommendations for negotiations of indirect use
To view the recorded webinar session REGISTER HERE*
4th April 2017
Who Should Attend
- Senior IT Decision Makers
- IT Asset Managers
- Software Asset Managers
- Software Licensing Specialists
- IT Procurement Professionals
Why They Should Attend
- Cost – The Webinar is FREE.
- Convenience -You can participate in the webinar from a location of your choosing. No travelling/ travel costs involved.
- Interaction – You have the opportunity to communicate and ask questions with the presenter and peers.