ITAM News & Analysis
Webinar: From Adobe to Oracle: Preventing & Preparing for a Vendor Software Audit
21 July 2010
1 minute read
Software vendor audits are some of the biggest challenges faced by multiple groups within the enterprise – starting with the internal IT organization to legal department to the C-suite.
These audits divert as well as exhaust internal resources due to the complexity, discovery process and often the nuances in software licensing agreements (SLAs).
Industry experts will discuss:
- What to do when you get an audit letter from a software vendor
- What’s different about Oracle’s audits?
- Key issues surrounding Adobe audits
- How to prevent and prepare for a software audit
- Ten common compliance issues every company faces
- Peter Beruk, Senior Director, Compliance Marketing, Business Software Alliance
- Paul DeGroot, Analyst, Directions on Microsoft
- Phara E. McLachlan, CEO, Animus Solutions, Inc.
- Scott D. Rosenberg, CEO, Miro Consulting, Inc.
- Martin Thompson, Editor, The ITAM Review
- July 28th, 2010
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT (10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDT, 18:00 – 19:00 British Summer Time)
Click here to register