Free Access to Ten Gartner ITAM Research Papers
07 March 2012
2 minute read
Cracks In The Paywall?
It appears Gartner are banging the new business drum and are a offering 90 day trial access to their online research.
I’m not a Gartner client so I took advantage of this offer to gain access to the following:
- Enterprise App Stores Reduce Risk and Improve Business Results ~ Ian Finley
- Cloud Computing is Driving the Evolution of IT Asset Management ~ Alexa Bona & Rob Schafer
- SQL Server 2012 Licensing Changes Require Immediate Planning ~ Frances O’Brien & Stewart Buchanan
- Understanding the Terms is a Critical Best Practice in Software Asset Management ~ Victoria Barber & Stewart Buchanan
- Seven Steps to Planning and Developing a Superior Mobile Device Policy ~ John Girard
- Plan Now for Microsoft System Center 2012 Licensing Changes ~ Stewart Buchanan & Frances O’Brien
- Key Steps in Preparing for Your Microsoft License Negotiation ~ Dolores Ianni & Frances O’Brien
- IT Asset Management Key Initiative Overview ~ Alex Bona
- The Vendors That Are Auditing Now and What to Do About It ~ Jane B. Disbrow & Alexa Bona
You may also be interested in this
- Survey Analysis: ITAM Review Survey ~ Victoria Barber (More to follow on this in the coming weeks).
The offer includes ten research papers. It is not immediately obvious which papers are paid for and which are free to access, but if you click on the search preferences you can filter out any paid content.