Podcast Episode 52: 'SAP has changed everything. Again.'
30 May 2018
1 minute read
In this Podcast, I speak with Patrick Dickinson of Aspera (Bronze sponsors of our upcoming UK Conference) to pick his brains on what’s changed in the world of SAP since our last podcast back in July 2016.
- What is Aspera up to?
- What is the market like at the moment?
- Separation of SAP sales and audit teams
- NetWeaver Foundation for TPAs License
- Changes to SAP Named User Licensing (Authorization-based Licensing)
- The new SAP model – SAP Digital Access (formerly SAP Indirect Access)
Come and meet the Aspera team at our UK Conference on 5th & 6th June at Mercedes Benz World in Surrey!
View all our podcasts on SoundCloud or iTunes.