ITAM News & Analysis
Radio Show for September 2020: Slack fair billing, IBM rules on containers and Robotic Process Automation
02 October 2020
2 minute read
Slack fair pricing policy auto recharges for unused accounts
In the ITAM Review radio show for September 2020 the team discuss all the latest ITAM industry news.
- Kudos to Slack for their fair billing policy and auto-refunds (Microsoft, are you listening?). brought to us via a discussion by Ryan Neu at Vendr.
- IBM provide some guidelines for software within containers, as per normal with IBM, yes you can run IBM software in containers but only if they can run their software to track you using it. An audit tripwire for the future. Brand new tech, same old IBM.
- Publishers auditing hospitals during a pandemic
- Jargon Buster: Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Software and Hardware Asset Manager at Whitbread
- Remote workers – who pays for the infrastructure
- Sunrise firefighters in court again
- Google vs Oracle in Supreme Court
- Returning physical media when you terminate the contract
The ITAM Review Monthly Radio Show for July 2020 starring:
The opinions expressed on the Radio show are those of individuals and not their employers.
Podcast back catalogue: https://itassetmanagement.net/podcast/
This month’s Radio show podcast from The ITAM Review. We record the podcast on the fourth Friday of the month in the UK. If you have any ideas for news, discussion topics or to join as a guest please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can either listen to the podcast directly on your device using your preferred podcast player or directly via the web via soundcloud. Search ITAM Review Podcast on your podcast player or use the links below. If you need any help listening in please contact us.
View all our podcasts on SoundCloud or iTunes.