ITAM News & Analysis
Get a Review Copy of 'Negotiating with Microsoft'
05 January 2010
2 minute read
‘Negotiating with Microsoft’ by Daryl Ullman
– A step by step practical guide to prepare for negotiating with Microsoft.
I have a limited number of free copies of this new book to give away to readers who can provide a review. To receive a review copy please contact me. SORRY ALL GONE
- Each year Microsoft signs thousands of multi-year agreements with corporations worldwide. In the process, billions of dollars are left on the negotiating table.
- Negotiating with Microsoft provides critical tools to help software procurement professionals save money (and face) when negotiating their agreements.
- Whether you are a hardened licensing specialist or just starting out, Negotiating with Microsoft will dramatically improve your negotiating skills and confidence.
- Drawing on years of hands-on licensing experience, the author takes the mystery out of preparing for and executing your next Microsoft negotiation.
About Daryl Ullman
Daryl Ullman specializes in SAM, software licensing and pricing strategies. He is an ex-Microsoft employee with over 18 years experience and is the founder of Emerset, an independent licensing consulting firm .
To receive a review copy please contact me. SORRY ALL GONE