ITAM News & Analysis
Census Feedback: Which New Features Would Be Most Valuable?
11 March 2010
2 minute read
What new features do users consider to be the most valuable?
So far common themes include:
- Automated reconciliation
- Usable business metrics without having to self cleanse data
- Auto Discovery
- More out of the box content and license knowledge
- SAM functionality on IBM and SAP
- Training for users, more customer service
- Integration with accounting programs
- Custom Reporting
25% Considering A Change In Primary ITAM Technology
Are you considering a change to your primary technology in the next 6 to 12 months?
Please take a few minutes to take part in the 2010 Tools Census, an independent analysis of the current use of ITAM Tools and Technology:
- Which is the most popular tool?
- Which tools are users most happy with?
- Which tools are users experiencing the worst results?
- What features are top of the wish list?
- Published results will be anonymised – individual responses will be in the strictest confidence.
Full results will be published in the ITAM Review and emailed to participants. The 2010 Tools Census is open to End User Organisations, Consultants and Partners
COMPLETE THE 2010 TOOLS CENSUS HERE
Thank you in advance for your time.