ITAM News & Analysis
Event Listing: Global end-user only conference call, 23rd May
02 May 2017
2 minute read
End user only conference call, 23rd May.
You are cordially invited to join an end user only conference call for ITAM Review readers on Tuesday 23rd May 2pm-3pm UK BST. This is an online conference call, for UK based readers please also see our end user in person event on the 16th May in central London.
Suggested agenda items
Based on follow up actions from our last call
- SAP Indirect Access Scenario 1 for group scrutiny / discussion
- SAP Indirect Access Scenario 2 for group scrutiny / discussion
- Audit Defence internal project management process
- Other topics as raised by end users during the registration process
This conference call follows from our previous Special Interest Group calls in February dedicated to SAP indirect access.
The call will be led by two end user organizations presenting their indirect access scenarios for critique by the group. Another end user organization will also present their internal process for dealing with audit requests.
Conference Call Terms
- Free to attend
- Open to end-user organizations only
- Chatham house rule applies
- Names and companies will not be published or shared
- Communication will be via conference call using Gotomeeting (Audio via your computer or dial-in)
- Spaces are strictly limited (due to a volume constraint with Gotomeeting)
Please register using this short form (Now full, sorry)