ITAM News & Analysis
Event listing: UK end user only roundtable, London, 16th May
02 May 2017
2 minute read
End user only roundtable, London, close to Paddington, Tuesday 16th May, 1pm-5pm.
You are cordially invited to join an end user round-table in central London on Tuesday 16th May. This is for end user organizations only. The Chatham house rule applies.
Suggested agenda items (provided by the end-user host):
- Will SAP’s claim against Diageo result I other vendors looking at indirect costs? Oracle seem to be going down this route.
- Vendor’s annual price increases are starting to get quite large (IBM increase by up to 10% a year). What can be done to prevent unrealistic costs increases?
- IBM are changing product/metrics on renewal of maintenance. Is this legally allowed or should it be at the time of a new product release?
- Where is the ITAM/SAM vendor market going? We are seeing some consolidation (Concorde) and also some expansion (ServiceNow)
- Other topics as raised by end users during the registration process
- When: Tuesday 16th May 1pm – 5pm
- Where: Paddington, Central London (Address disclosed on registration)
- What: End user only roundtable discussion for networking and knowledge sharing under the Chatham house rule
- Who: The ITAM Review
- How: REGISTER USING THIS LINK. Free to attend. Capacity is limited.
The event space and mid-afternoon refreshments have kindly been donated by an ITAM Review reader. If you would like to attend future meetings or provide a location please subscribe to The ITAM Review newsletter or contact us directly.