Podcast Episode 49: 'Average 30% overspend on Cloud is reducing necessity for audit'
23 March 2018
1 minute read
This Podcast is sponsored by SAM Charter. Click here for your free SAM Eco System
In this Podcast, I am joined by Darryl Sackett of SoftwareOne to have a general catch up about the current SAM market from arguably the world’s largest SAM team.
- Darryl’s background in IT
- Lifecycle management
- The SAM team at SoftwareOne
- Global perspective of SAM
- Winning ‘Partner of the Year’ at the ITAM Review Excellence Awards 2017
- 30% cloud overconsumption – vendors are less likely to audit in fear of disrupting the overspend
- The ‘tagging everything’ approach to cloud cost management
- Data efficiency is key for the future of automated SAM – ensuring the right data in the right place to speed up licensing decision making
View all our podcasts on SoundCloud or iTunes.