ITAM News & Analysis
Podcast Episode 97: Sandy Vouch on building graduate programs and meaningful ITAM careers
03 November 2020
2 minute read
In the lead-up to our APAC conference on the 24th and 25th November I spoke with Sandy Vouch of The Mastermind Group (TMG) in Melbourne, Australia. TMG won Partner of the Year 2020 in the ITAM Review Excellence Awards.
In this podcast, topics include:
- Falling into ITAM
- Selling ITAM to new recruits
- Building graduate programs and the key traits to look for
- ITAM and Stakeholders – ITAM is sat on a mountain of value!
- Making a name for yourself and getting started in your ITAM career
- Security concerns during COVID-19 and the role of ITAM in addressing risk
- The changing commercial landscape for ITAM services during the pandemic
- Learning from 2008
- Finding meaning in work
Connect with Sandy at the upcoming APAC conference on the 24th and 25th November (Free, Registration Required).