ITAM News & Analysis
2022 ITAM Review Salary Survey
03 February 2022
2 minute read
How does your salary compare to your ITAM industry peers?
How big is your team and the resources available to you compared to others in the industry.
Your feedback is required!
Building on previous salary surveys
This is our fourth consecutive Salary Survey, following similar surveys in 2014, 2017 and 2019.
In 2019 we reported:
- ITAM Global average salary shoots up 15% in two years
- Skills shortage worsened since 2017
- Can ISO organisational certification deliver the credibility required for increased CXO exposure?
Read more here.
2022 Salary Survey
Please participate in our ITAM Review community survey into salaries, resources and trends.
START THE SURVEY (now closed )
By participating in the 2022 salary survey you’ll be able to compare your current salary and the size of your team to other companies. The 2022 salary survey will also compare data to our previous salary surveys back to 2014.
Objectives of our salary survey
Questions we are looking to answer with your help:
- How long have ITAM Review readers been working in the ITAM field?
- What qualifications, certifications and skills are most popular?
- How much do they earn, by gender, country, vertical industry and experience?
- How satisfied are they with their ITAM career and what do they see as their next move?
- It only takes a few minutes to complete
- Get a free copy of the research delivered to your inbox
- Learn how your role, team and company compare to others
Visit this link to complete the survey:
START THE SURVEY (now closed)
Thanks in advance for your help.